www.darktwincities.com
https://www.darktwincities.com/forum/

My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.
https://www.darktwincities.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6506
Page 1 of 1

Author:  The_Nightstalker [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

hi.

Author:  skywayman [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

Welcome to DTC!

Author:  DJ SLT (ATB) [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
hi.



Anyone who quotes Terminator 2 is OK in my book. Welcome.

Author:  The_Nightstalker [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:
The_Nightstalker wrote:
hi.



Anyone who quotes Terminator 2 is OK in my book. Welcome.


good catch

Author:  2fisted [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

Welcome

Author:  DJ SLT (ATB) [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:
The_Nightstalker wrote:
hi.



Anyone who quotes Terminator 2 is OK in my book. Welcome.


good catch


I'm a big fan of 1, 2 & the TV series. I play the soundtracks alot on my radio show. http://www.kfai.org/acrosstheboard

Author:  Mach FoX [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

he110!
if u can read that i believe u.

Author:  The_Nightstalker [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:



I'm a big fan of 1, 2 & the TV series. I play the soundtracks alot on my radio show. http://www.kfai.org/acrosstheboard



Cool. So you have guest DJ's? What is the sound you usually go for? You should consider having me play!

Author:  manna_panna [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

This is *your* intro thread--we ask the questions here.

Where do you want to play? What do you like to play? What do you think about what others play right now?

Author:  thosquanta [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

welcome, sir!

Author:  DJ SLT (ATB) [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:



I'm a big fan of 1, 2 & the TV series. I play the soundtracks alot on my radio show. http://www.kfai.org/acrosstheboard



Cool. So you have guest DJ's? What is the sound you usually go for? You should consider having me play!


Check out this link http://www.kfai.org/node/22954 for what my show sounds like.

Author:  The_Nightstalker [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

manna_panna wrote:
This is *your* intro thread--we ask the questions here.

Where do you want to play? What do you like to play? What do you think about what others play right now?



I want to play...everywhere!

I like to play a wide range of stuff. It really depends on the situation, venue, and crowd. I would say the more frequent styles of music I play would include electro, new wave, italo, EBM, electroclash, early industrial, and acid house..

I wish there was less pressure to play whatever is "hot" or "safe" and more to play music they really enjoy, or think people could get into after listening to.

Author:  thosquanta [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
italo.


WIN.

Author:  The_Nightstalker [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:
The_Nightstalker wrote:
DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:



I'm a big fan of 1, 2 & the TV series. I play the soundtracks alot on my radio show. http://www.kfai.org/acrosstheboard



Cool. So you have guest DJ's? What is the sound you usually go for? You should consider having me play!


Check out this link http://www.kfai.org/node/22954 for what my show sounds like.


that's great man! Very diverse and awesome. I think I could definitely fit in with that type of show! Let me know if you are interested, I can send you a sample playlist or something. I've played shows at various venues including 1st Ave, Ground Zero, Saloon (with Fischerspooner), and some others!

Author:  DJ SLT (ATB) [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
DJ SLT (ATB) wrote:
Check out this link http://www.kfai.org/node/22954 for what my show sounds like.


that's great man! Very diverse and awesome. I think I could definitely fit in with that type of show! Let me know if you are interested, I can send you a sample playlist or something. I've played shows at various venues including 1st Ave, Ground Zero, Saloon (with Fischerspooner), and some others!


I'm always open for having guest DJ's. Just drop me a message here or on FB.

Author:  rskm1 [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

The_Nightstalker wrote:
My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.
Welcome to DTC! Let the Turing tests begin!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/